We support George W. and our troops!
   O u S o b 
 
  • Google Translate
  • Contact US
  • What is ClipX
  • What Is Legacy
  • Evaluate ClipX
  • Norton Guides
  • xBase/Web Resources
  • eMailX
  • Free Utilities
  • Free WAV Files
  • Free Clipper Prgs
  • Clipper And C
  • Texas ESI ID Lookup
  • MySql C API Example
  • C CGI Example
  • SUSE C/C++ Header Search
  • PHP Docs & File Search
  • Rock & Roll
  • My Resume
  •  OuSob - Home of the online Norton Guides
    What is ClipX?

    A third party C library that allows 16 bit Clipper to function as a CGI (Common Gateway Interface) program using stdin/stdout in a 32 bit environment.
    --- Real and Protected mode ---   [ more...







    The first 90% of the project takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90%.
    The more time you spend reporting on what you are doing, the less time you have to do anything.  Stability is achieved when you spend all your time reporting on the nothing you are doing.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies.
    In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going on.  This person must be fired.