OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/apache2-prefork/os.h
/* Copyright 1999-2005 The Apache Software Foundation or its licensors, as
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* @file unix/os.h
* @brief This file in included in all Apache source code. It contains definitions
* of facilities available on _this_ operating system (HAVE_* macros),
* and prototypes of OS specific functions defined in os.c or os-inline.c
* @defgroup APACHE_OS_UNIX unix
* @ingroup APACHE_OS
#define PLATFORM "Unix"
/* On platforms where AP_NEED_SET_MUTEX_PERMS is defined, modules
* should call unixd_set_*_mutex_perms on mutexes created in the
* parent process. */
#define AP_NEED_SET_MUTEX_PERMS 1
pid_t os_fork(const char *user);
#endif /* !APACHE_OS_H */
/** @} */