OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/clplumbing/base64.h
/* $Id: base64.h,v 1.4 2005/07/28 08:20:05 sunjd Exp $ */
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
# define _CLPLUMBING_BASE64_H
* Base64 conversion functions.
* They convert from a binary array into a single string
* in base 64. This is almost (but not quite) like section 5.2 of RFC 1341
* The only difference is that we don't care about line lengths.
* We do use their encoding algorithm.
#define B64inunit 3
#define B64outunit 4
/* How long will the base64 string be for a particular binary object size? */
/* This is like strlen() and doesn't include the '\0' byte at the end */
#define B64_stringlen(bytes) \
/* How many bytes to you need to malloc to store a base64 string? */
/* (includes space for the '\0' terminator byte) */
#define B64_stringspace(bytes) (B64_stringlen(bytes)+1)
/* How many bytes will a base64 string take up back in binary? */
/* Note: This may be as much as two 2 bytes more than strictly needed */
#define B64_maxbytelen(slen) (((slen) / B64outunit)*B64inunit)
/* Returns strlen() of base64 string returned in "output" */
int binary_to_base64(const void * data, int nbytes, char * output, int outlen);
/* Returns the size of the binary object we returned in "output" */
int base64_to_binary(const char * input, int inlen, void * output, int outlen);