OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/clplumbing/cl_poll.h
/* $Id: cl_poll.h,v 1.6 2005/07/28 08:20:05 sunjd Exp $ */
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
# define CLPLUMBING_CL_POLL_H
* Poll the file descriptors described by the NFDS structures starting at
* FDS. If TIMEOUT is nonzero and not -1, allow TIMEOUT milliseconds for
* an event to occur; if TIMEOUT is -1, block until an event occurs.
* Returns the number of file descriptors with events, zero if timed out,
* or -1 for errors.
* When available, this function uses POSIX signals, and Linux F_SETSIG()
* calls to provide this capability. When it is not available it
* uses the real poll() call.
int cl_poll(struct pollfd *fds, unsigned int nfds, int timeout_ms);
* Call cl_poll_ignore() when you close a file descriptor you monitored
* via cl_poll() before, or if you don't want it monitored any more.
int cl_poll_ignore(int fd);
/* Select the signal you want us to use (must be a RT signal) */
int cl_poll_setsig(int nsig);
int cl_glibpoll(GPollFD* ufds, guint nfsd, gint timeout);