OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/clplumbing/coredumps.h
* Basic Core dump control functions.
* Copyright (C) 2004 IBM Corporation
* This software licensed under the GNU LGPL.
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
# define _CLPLUMBING_COREFILES_H 1
/* Set the root directory of our core directory hierarchy */
int cl_set_corerootdir(const char * dir);
/* Change directory to the directory our core file needs to go in */
/* Call after you establish the userid you're running under */
/* Enable/disable core dumps for ourselves and our child processes */
int cl_enable_coredumps(int truefalse);
void cl_set_coredump_signal_handler(int nsig);