OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/clplumbing/realtime.h
/* $Id: realtime.h,v 1.9 2005/07/28 08:20:05 sunjd Exp $ */
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
# define _CLPLUMBING_REALTIME_H
* make_realtime() will make the current process a soft realtime process
* and lock it into memory after growing the heap by heapgrowK*1024 bytes
* If you set spolicy or priority to <= 0, then defaults will be used.
* Otherwise you need to use a value for spolicy from
* and use an appropriate priority for the given spolicy.
* WARNING: badly behaved programs which use the make_realtime() function
* can easily hang the machine.
( int spolicy, /* SCHED_RR or SCHED_FIFO (or SCHED_OTHER) */
int priority, /* typically 1-99 */
int stackgrowK, /* Amount to grow stack by */
int heapgrowK /* Amount to grow heap by */
/* Cause calls to make_realtime() to be ignored */
/* Cause calls to make_realtime() to be accepted.
* This is the default behaviour */
/* Sleep a really short (the shortest) time */
/* Print messages if we've done (more) non-realtime mallocs */
/* Number of times we "go to the well" for memory after becoming realtime */
/* Number of bytes we "got from the well" for memory after becoming realtime */
unsigned long cl_nonrealtime_malloc_size(void);