OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/evms/ldm_funcs.h
* (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 2001, 2003
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See
* the GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* Module: ldm_funcs.h
#define EVMS_LDM_FUNCS_H_INCLUDED 1
/* Interface definition for Local Disk Manager's plug-in functions */
* Start caching
* LDM_Start_Caching does not require an object.
* The cache is started by default when the Local Disk Manager loads.
#define LDM_Start_Caching (EVMS_Task_Plugin_Function + 1)
* Stop caching
* LDM_Stop_Caching does not require an object.
#define LDM_Stop_Caching (EVMS_Task_Plugin_Function + 2)
* Open and save a file descriptor for accessing the specified disk.
* LDM_Open_Disk requires the plug-in function object to be the disk
* that is to be opened.
#define LDM_Open_Disk (EVMS_Task_Plugin_Function + 3)
* Close any open file descriptors being used to access the specified disk.
* LDM_Close_Disk requires the plug-in function object to be the disk
* that is to be closed.
#define LDM_Close_Disk (EVMS_Task_Plugin_Function + 4)