OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/heartbeat/replace_uuid.h
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* uuid: wrapper declarations.
* heartbeat originally used "uuid" functionality by calling directly,
* and only, onto the "e2fsprogs" implementation.
* The run-time usages in the code have since been abstracted, funnelled
* through a thin, common interface layer: a Good Thing.
* Similarly, the compile-time usages of "include " are
* replaced, being funnelled through a reference to this header file.
* This header file interfaces onto the actual underlying implementation.
* In the case of the "e2fsprogs" implementation, it is simply a stepping
* stone onto "". As other implementations are accommodated,
* so their header requirements can be accommodated here.
* Copyright (C) 2004 David Lee
typedef unsigned char uuid_t;
void uuid_clear(uuid_t uu);
int uuid_compare(const uuid_t uu1, const uuid_t uu2);
void uuid_copy(uuid_t dst, const uuid_t src);
void uuid_generate(uuid_t out);
void uuid_generate_random(uuid_t out);
int uuid_is_null(const uuid_t uu);
int uuid_parse(const char *in, uuid_t uu);
void uuid_unparse(const uuid_t uu, char *out);
#endif /* REPLACE_UUID_H */