OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/chars.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1996, 2000, 2001, 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
/* Immediate Characters
#define SCM_CHARP(x) (SCM_ITAG8(x) == scm_tc8_char)
#define SCM_CHAR(x) ((unsigned int)SCM_ITAG8_DATA(x))
#define SCM_MAKE_CHAR(x) SCM_MAKE_ITAG8((scm_t_bits) x, scm_tc8_char)
extern char *const scm_charnames;
extern int scm_n_charnames;
extern const char scm_charnums;
extern SCM scm_char_p (SCM x);
extern SCM scm_char_eq_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_less_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_leq_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_gr_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_geq_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_ci_eq_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_ci_less_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_ci_leq_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_ci_gr_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_ci_geq_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_char_alphabetic_p (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_char_numeric_p (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_char_whitespace_p (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_char_upper_case_p (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_char_lower_case_p (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_char_is_both_p (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_char_to_integer (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_integer_to_char (SCM n);
extern SCM scm_char_upcase (SCM chr);
extern SCM scm_char_downcase (SCM chr);
extern int scm_upcase (unsigned int c);
extern int scm_downcase (unsigned int c);
extern void scm_init_chars (void);
#endif /* SCM_CHARSH */