OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/filesys.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1997,1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
extern scm_t_bits scm_tc16_dir;
#define SCM_DIR_FLAG_OPEN (1L << 16)
#define SCM_DIRP(x) (!SCM_IMP (x) && (SCM_TYP16 (x) == scm_tc16_dir))
#define SCM_DIR_OPEN_P(x) (SCM_CELL_WORD_0 (x) & SCM_DIR_FLAG_OPEN)
extern SCM scm_chown (SCM object, SCM owner, SCM group);
extern SCM scm_chmod (SCM object, SCM mode);
extern SCM scm_umask (SCM mode);
extern SCM scm_open_fdes (SCM path, SCM flags, SCM mode);
extern SCM scm_open (SCM path, SCM flags, SCM mode);
extern SCM scm_close (SCM fd_or_port);
extern SCM scm_close_fdes (SCM fd);
extern SCM scm_stat (SCM object);
extern SCM scm_link (SCM oldpath, SCM newpath);
extern SCM scm_rename (SCM oldname, SCM newname);
extern SCM scm_delete_file (SCM str);
extern SCM scm_mkdir (SCM path, SCM mode);
extern SCM scm_rmdir (SCM path);
extern SCM scm_directory_stream_p (SCM obj);
extern SCM scm_opendir (SCM dirname);
extern SCM scm_readdir (SCM port);
extern SCM scm_rewinddir (SCM port);
extern SCM scm_closedir (SCM port);
extern SCM scm_chdir (SCM str);
extern SCM scm_getcwd (void);
extern SCM scm_select (SCM reads, SCM writes, SCM excepts, SCM secs, SCM msecs);
extern SCM scm_fcntl (SCM object, SCM cmd, SCM value);
extern SCM scm_fsync (SCM object);
extern SCM scm_symlink (SCM oldpath, SCM newpath);
extern SCM scm_readlink (SCM path);
extern SCM scm_lstat (SCM str);
extern SCM scm_copy_file (SCM oldfile, SCM newfile);
extern SCM scm_dirname (SCM filename);
extern SCM scm_basename (SCM filename, SCM suffix);
extern void scm_init_filesys (void);
#if (SCM_DEBUG_DEPRECATED == 0)
#define SCM_OPDIRP(x) (SCM_DIRP (x) && (SCM_DIR_OPEN_P (x)))
#endif /* SCM_DEBUG_DEPRECATED == 0 */
#endif /* FILESYSH */