OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/iselect.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice.
/* Needed for FD_SET on some systems. */
# ifdef TIME_WITH_SYS_TIME
# ifdef HAVE_SYS_TIME_H
# ifdef HAVE_TIME_H
#define SELECT_TYPE fd_set
#define SELECT_SET_SIZE FD_SETSIZE
#else /* no FD_SET */
/* Define the macros to access a single-int bitmap of descriptors. */
#define SELECT_SET_SIZE 32
#define SELECT_TYPE int
#define FD_SET(n, p) (*(p) |= (1 << (n)))
#define FD_CLR(n, p) (*(p) &= ~(1 << (n)))
#define FD_ISSET(n, p) (*(p) & (1 << (n)))
#define FD_ZERO(p) (*(p) = 0)
#endif /* no FD_SET */
extern int scm_internal_select (int fds,
struct timeval *timeout);
extern int scm_I_am_dead;
extern void scm_error_revive_threads (void);
extern void scm_init_iselect (void);
#endif /* GUILE_ISELECT */