OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/ramap.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1996,1997, 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
extern int scm_ra_matchp (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ramapc (int (*cproc) (), SCM data, SCM ra0, SCM lra,
const char *what);
extern int scm_array_fill_int (SCM ra, SCM fill, SCM ignore);
extern SCM scm_array_fill_x (SCM ra, SCM fill);
extern SCM scm_array_copy_x (SCM src, SCM dst);
extern int scm_ra_eqp (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_lessp (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_leqp (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_grp (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_greqp (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_sum (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_difference (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_product (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_ra_divide (SCM ra0, SCM ras);
extern int scm_array_identity (SCM src, SCM dst);
extern SCM scm_array_map_x (SCM ra0, SCM proc, SCM lra);
extern SCM scm_array_for_each (SCM proc, SCM ra0, SCM lra);
extern SCM scm_array_index_map_x (SCM ra, SCM proc);
extern SCM scm_raequal (SCM ra0, SCM ra1);
extern SCM scm_array_equal_p (SCM ra0, SCM ra1);
extern void scm_init_ramap (void);
#endif /* RAMAPH */