OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/read.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1996, 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
/* SCM_LINE_INCREMENTORS are the characters which cause the line count to
* be incremented for the purposes of error reporting. This feature
* is only used for scheme code loaded from files.
* SCM_WHITE_SPACES are other characters which should be treated like spaces
* in programs.
#define SCM_LINE_INCREMENTORS '\n'
# define SCM_SINGLE_SPACES ' ':case '\r':case '\f': case 26
# define SCM_SINGLE_SPACES ' ':case '\r':case '\f'
#define SCM_WHITE_SPACES SCM_SINGLE_SPACES: case '\t'
extern scm_t_option scm_read_opts;
#define SCM_COPY_SOURCE_P scm_read_opts.val
#define SCM_RECORD_POSITIONS_P scm_read_opts.val
#define SCM_CASE_INSENSITIVE_P scm_read_opts.val
#define SCM_KEYWORD_STYLE scm_read_opts.val
#define SCM_N_READ_OPTIONS 4
extern SCM scm_read_options (SCM setting);
extern SCM scm_read (SCM port);
extern char * scm_grow_tok_buf (SCM * tok_buf);
extern int scm_flush_ws (SCM port, const char *eoferr);
extern int scm_casei_streq (char * s1, char * s2);
extern SCM scm_lreadr (SCM * tok_buf, SCM port, SCM *copy);
extern size_t scm_read_token (int ic, SCM * tok_buf, SCM port, int weird);
extern SCM scm_lreadparen (SCM * tok_buf, SCM port, char *name, SCM *copy);
extern SCM scm_lreadrecparen (SCM * tok_buf, SCM port, char *name, SCM *copy);
extern SCM scm_read_hash_extend (SCM chr, SCM proc);
extern void scm_init_read (void);
#endif /* READH */