OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/strports.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1996, 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
#define SCM_STRPORTP(x) (!SCM_IMP (x) && \
(SCM_TYP16 (x) == scm_tc16_strport))
#define SCM_OPSTRPORTP(x) (SCM_STRPORTP (x) && \
(SCM_CELL_WORD_0 (x) & SCM_OPN))
#define SCM_OPINSTRPORTP(x) (SCM_OPSTRPORTP (x) && \
(SCM_CELL_WORD_0 (x) & SCM_RDNG))
#define SCM_OPOUTSTRPORTP(x) (SCM_OPSTRPORTP (x) && \
(SCM_CELL_WORD_0 (x) & SCM_WRTNG))
extern scm_t_bits scm_tc16_strport;
extern SCM scm_mkstrport (SCM pos, SCM str, long modes, const char * caller);
extern SCM scm_strport_to_string (SCM port);
extern SCM scm_object_to_string (SCM obj, SCM printer);
extern SCM scm_call_with_output_string (SCM proc);
extern SCM scm_call_with_input_string (SCM str, SCM proc);
extern SCM scm_open_input_string (SCM str);
extern SCM scm_open_output_string (void);
extern SCM scm_get_output_string (SCM port);
extern SCM scm_c_read_string (const char *expr);
extern SCM scm_c_eval_string (const char *expr);
extern SCM scm_eval_string (SCM string);
extern void scm_init_strports (void);
#if (SCM_DEBUG_DEPRECATED == 0)
extern SCM scm_strprint_obj (SCM obj);
extern SCM scm_read_0str (char *expr);
extern SCM scm_eval_0str (const char *expr);
#endif /* SCM_DEBUG_DEPRECATED == 0 */
#endif /* STRPORTSH */