OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/threads.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
/* smob tags for the thread datatypes */
extern scm_t_bits scm_tc16_thread;
extern scm_t_bits scm_tc16_mutex;
extern scm_t_bits scm_tc16_condvar;
#define SCM_THREADP(x) SCM_TYP16_PREDICATE (scm_tc16_thread, x)
#define SCM_THREAD_DATA(x) ((void *) SCM_CELL_WORD_1 (x))
#define SCM_MUTEXP(x) SCM_TYP16_PREDICATE (scm_tc16_mutex, x)
#define SCM_MUTEX_DATA(x) ((void *) SCM_CELL_WORD_1 (x))
#define SCM_CONDVARP(x) SCM_TYP16_PREDICATE (scm_tc16_condvar, x)
#define SCM_CONDVAR_DATA(x) ((void *) SCM_CELL_WORD_1 (x))
/* Initialize implementation specific details of the threads support */
void scm_threads_init (SCM_STACKITEM *);
void scm_threads_mark_stacks (void);
void scm_init_threads (SCM_STACKITEM *);
SCM scm_threads_make_mutex (void);
SCM scm_threads_lock_mutex (SCM);
SCM scm_threads_unlock_mutex (SCM);
SCM scm_threads_monitor (void);
SCM scm_spawn_thread (scm_t_catch_body body, void *body_data,
scm_t_catch_handler handler, void *handler_data);
/* These are versions of the ordinary sleep and usleep functions,
that play nicely with the thread system. */
unsigned long scm_thread_sleep (unsigned long);
unsigned long scm_thread_usleep (unsigned long);
/* The C versions of the Scheme-visible thread functions. */
extern SCM scm_single_thread_p (void);
extern SCM scm_yield (void);
extern SCM scm_call_with_new_thread (SCM argl);
extern SCM scm_join_thread (SCM t);
extern SCM scm_make_mutex (void);
extern SCM scm_lock_mutex (SCM m);
extern SCM scm_unlock_mutex (SCM m);
extern SCM scm_make_condition_variable (void);
extern SCM scm_wait_condition_variable (SCM cond, SCM mutex);
extern SCM scm_signal_condition_variable (SCM cond);
#endif /* THREADSH */