OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/throw.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1996,1998, 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
typedef SCM (*scm_t_catch_body) (void *data);
typedef SCM (*scm_t_catch_handler) (void *data,
SCM tag, SCM throw_args);
extern SCM scm_internal_catch (SCM tag,
extern SCM scm_internal_lazy_catch (SCM tag,
extern SCM scm_internal_stack_catch (SCM tag,
/* The first argument to scm_body_thunk should be a pointer to one of
these. See the implementation of catch in throw.c. */
/* The tag being caught. We only use it to figure out what
arguments to pass to the body procedure; see scm_catch_thunk_body for
/* The Scheme procedure object constituting the catch body.
scm_body_by_proc invokes this. */
extern SCM scm_body_thunk (void *);
extern SCM scm_handle_by_proc (void *, SCM, SCM);
extern SCM scm_handle_by_proc_catching_all (void *, SCM, SCM);
extern SCM scm_handle_by_message (void *, SCM, SCM);
extern SCM scm_handle_by_message_noexit (void *, SCM, SCM);
extern SCM scm_handle_by_throw (void *, SCM, SCM);
extern int scm_exit_status (SCM args);
extern SCM scm_catch (SCM tag, SCM thunk, SCM handler);
extern SCM scm_lazy_catch (SCM tag, SCM thunk, SCM handler);
extern SCM scm_ithrow (SCM key, SCM args, int noreturn);
extern SCM scm_throw (SCM key, SCM args);
extern void scm_init_throw (void);
#endif /* THROWH */