OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/vectors.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1996,1998,2000,2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
#define SCM_VECTORP(x) (SCM_NIMP (x) && (SCM_TYP7S (x) == scm_tc7_vector))
#define SCM_VECTOR_BASE(x) ((scm_t_bits *) SCM_CELL_WORD_1 (x))
#define SCM_SET_VECTOR_BASE(v, b) (SCM_SET_CELL_WORD_1 ((v), (b)))
#define SCM_VECTOR_MAX_LENGTH ((1L << 24) - 1)
#define SCM_VECTOR_LENGTH(x) (((unsigned long) SCM_CELL_WORD_0 (x)) >> 8)
#define SCM_SET_VECTOR_LENGTH(v, l, t) (SCM_SET_CELL_WORD_0 ((v), ((l) << 8) + (t)))
#define SCM_VELTS(x) ((SCM *) SCM_CELL_WORD_1 (x))
#define SCM_VELTS_AS_STACKITEMS(x) ((SCM_STACKITEM *) SCM_CELL_WORD_1 (x))
#define SCM_SETVELTS(x,v) (SCM_SET_CELL_WORD_1 ((x), (v)))
#define SCM_BITVEC_REF(a, i) ((SCM_BITVECTOR_BASE (a) [(i) / SCM_LONG_BIT] & (1L << ((i) % SCM_LONG_BIT))) ? 1 : 0)
#define SCM_BITVEC_SET(a, i) SCM_BITVECTOR_BASE (a) [(i) / SCM_LONG_BIT] |= (1L << ((i) % SCM_LONG_BIT))
#define SCM_BITVEC_CLR(a, i) SCM_BITVECTOR_BASE (a) [(i) / SCM_LONG_BIT] &= ~(1L << ((i) % SCM_LONG_BIT))
extern SCM scm_c_make_vector (unsigned long int k, SCM fill);
extern SCM scm_vector_p (SCM x);
extern SCM scm_vector_length (SCM v);
extern SCM scm_vector (SCM l);
extern SCM scm_vector_ref (SCM v, SCM k);
extern SCM scm_vector_set_x (SCM v, SCM k, SCM obj);
extern SCM scm_make_vector (SCM k, SCM fill);
extern SCM scm_vector_to_list (SCM v);
extern SCM scm_vector_fill_x (SCM v, SCM fill_x);
extern SCM scm_vector_equal_p (SCM x, SCM y);
extern SCM scm_vector_move_left_x (SCM vec1, SCM start1, SCM end1,
SCM vec2, SCM start2);
extern SCM scm_vector_move_right_x (SCM vec1, SCM start1, SCM end1,
SCM vec2, SCM start2);
extern void scm_init_vectors (void);
#if (SCM_DEBUG_DEPRECATED == 0)
extern SCM scm_vector_set_length_x (SCM vect, SCM len);
#endif /* SCM_DEBUG_DEPRECATED == 0 */
#endif /* SCM_VECTORS_H */