OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/libguile/weaks.h
/* classes: h_files */
/* Copyright (C) 1995,1996,2000,2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
#define SCM_WVECTP(x) (!SCM_IMP (x) && SCM_TYP7 (x) == scm_tc7_wvect)
#define SCM_WVECT_TYPE(x) (SCM_CELL_WORD_2 (x))
#define SCM_SET_WVECT_TYPE(x, t) (SCM_SET_CELL_WORD_2 ((x), (t)))
#define SCM_IS_WHVEC(X) (SCM_WVECT_TYPE (X) == 1)
#define SCM_IS_WHVEC_V(X) (SCM_WVECT_TYPE (X) == 2)
#define SCM_IS_WHVEC_B(X) (SCM_WVECT_TYPE (X) == 3)
#define SCM_IS_WHVEC_ANY(X) (SCM_WVECT_TYPE (X) != 0)
#define SCM_WVECT_GC_CHAIN(X) (SCM_CELL_OBJECT_3 (X))
#define SCM_SET_WVECT_GC_CHAIN(X, o) (SCM_SET_CELL_OBJECT_3 ((X), (o)))
extern SCM scm_weak_vectors;
extern SCM scm_make_weak_vector (SCM k, SCM fill);
extern SCM scm_weak_vector (SCM l);
extern SCM scm_weak_vector_p (SCM x);
extern SCM scm_make_weak_key_hash_table (SCM k);
extern SCM scm_make_weak_value_hash_table (SCM k);
extern SCM scm_make_doubly_weak_hash_table (SCM k);
extern SCM scm_weak_key_hash_table_p (SCM x);
extern SCM scm_weak_value_hash_table_p (SCM x);
extern SCM scm_doubly_weak_hash_table_p (SCM x);
extern void scm_weaks_prehistory (void);
extern void scm_init_weaks (void);
#endif /* SCM_WEAKS_H */