OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/linux/fcdevice.h
* INET An implementation of the TCP/IP protocol suite for the LINUX
* operating system. NET is implemented using the BSD Socket
* interface as the means of communication with the user level.
* Definitions for the Fibre Channel handlers.
* Version: @(#)fcdevice.h 1.0.0 09/26/98
* Authors: Vineet Abraham
* Relocated to include/linux where it belongs by Alan Cox
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
* 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* WARNING: This move may well be temporary. This file will get merged with others RSN.
extern struct net_device *alloc_fcdev(int sizeof_priv);
#endif /* _LINUX_FCDEVICE_H */