OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/linux/i2c-isa.h
* i2c-isa.h - definitions for the i2c-isa pseudo-i2c-adapter interface
* Copyright (C) 2005 Jean Delvare
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
extern int i2c_isa_add_driver(struct i2c_driver *driver);
extern int i2c_isa_del_driver(struct i2c_driver *driver);
/* Detect whether we are on the isa bus. This is only useful to hybrid
(i2c+isa) drivers. */
#define i2c_is_isa_adapter(adapptr) \
((adapptr)->id == I2C_HW_ISA)
#define i2c_is_isa_client(clientptr) \
#endif /* _LINUX_I2C_ISA_H */