OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/rpc/auth_unix.h
/* @(#)auth_unix.h 2.2 88/07/29 4.0 RPCSRC; from 1.8 88/02/08 SMI */
* Sun RPC is a product of Sun Microsystems, Inc. and is provided for
* unrestricted use provided that this legend is included on all tape
* media and as a part of the software program in whole or part. Users
* may copy or modify Sun RPC without charge, but are not authorized
* to license or distribute it to anyone else except as part of a product or
* program developed by the user.
* SUN RPC IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE
* WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
* Sun RPC is provided with no support and without any obligation on the
* part of Sun Microsystems, Inc. to assist in its use, correction,
* modification or enhancement.
* SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE
* INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHTS, TRADE SECRETS OR ANY PATENTS BY SUN RPC
* OR ANY PART THEREOF.
* In no event will Sun Microsystems, Inc. be liable for any lost revenue
* or profits or other special, indirect and consequential damages, even if
* Sun has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
* Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* 2550 Garcia Avenue
* Mountain View, California 94043
/* @(#)auth_unix.h 1.5 86/07/16 SMI */
* auth_unix.h, Protocol for UNIX style authentication parameters for RPC
* Copyright (C) 1984, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* The system is very weak. The client uses no encryption for it
* credentials and only sends null verifiers. The server sends backs
* null verifiers or optionally a verifier that suggests a new short hand
* for the credentials.
#define _RPC_AUTH_UNIX_H 1
/* The machine name is part of a credential; it may not exceed 255 bytes */
#define MAX_MACHINE_NAME 255
/* gids compose part of a credential; there may not be more than 16 of them */
#define NGRPS 16
* Unix style credentials.
extern bool_t xdr_authunix_parms (XDR *__xdrs, struct authunix_parms *__p)
* If a response verifier has flavor AUTH_SHORT,
* then the body of the response verifier encapsulates the following structure;
* again it is serialized in the obvious fashion.
struct opaque_auth new_cred;
#endif /* rpc/auth_unix.h */