OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/rpc/des_crypt.h
* @(#)des_crypt.h 2.1 88/08/11 4.0 RPCSRC; from 1.4 88/02/08 (C) 1986 SMI
* des_crypt.h, des library routine interface
* Copyright (C) 1986, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* Sun RPC is a product of Sun Microsystems, Inc. and is provided for
* unrestricted use provided that this legend is included on all tape
* media and as a part of the software program in whole or part. Users
* may copy or modify Sun RPC without charge, but are not authorized
* to license or distribute it to anyone else except as part of a product or
* program developed by the user.
* SUN RPC IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE
* WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
* Sun RPC is provided with no support and without any obligation on the
* part of Sun Microsystems, Inc. to assist in its use, correction,
* modification or enhancement.
* SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE
* INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHTS, TRADE SECRETS OR ANY PATENTS BY SUN RPC
* OR ANY PART THEREOF.
* In no event will Sun Microsystems, Inc. be liable for any lost revenue
* or profits or other special, indirect and consequential damages, even if
* Sun has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
* Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* 2550 Garcia Avenue
* Mountain View, California 94043
#define __DES_CRYPT_H__ 1
#define DES_MAXDATA 8192 /* max bytes encrypted in one call */
#define DES_DIRMASK (1 << 0)
#define DES_ENCRYPT (0*DES_DIRMASK) /* Encrypt */
#define DES_DECRYPT (1*DES_DIRMASK) /* Decrypt */
#define DES_DEVMASK (1 << 1)
#define DES_HW (0*DES_DEVMASK) /* Use hardware device */
#define DES_SW (1*DES_DEVMASK) /* Use software device */
#define DESERR_NONE 0 /* succeeded */
#define DESERR_NOHWDEVICE 1 /* succeeded, but hw device not available */
#define DESERR_HWERROR 2 /* failed, hardware/driver error */
#define DESERR_BADPARAM 3 /* failed, bad parameter to call */
#define DES_FAILED(err) \
((err) > DESERR_NOHWDEVICE)
* Encrypt (or decrypt) len bytes of a buffer buf.
* The length must be a multiple of eight.
* The key should have odd parity in the low bit of each byte.
* ivec is the input vector, and is updated to the new one (cbc only).
* The mode is created by oring together the appropriate parameters.
* DESERR_NOHWDEVICE is returned if DES_HW was specified but
* there was no hardware to do it on (the data will still be
* encrypted though, in software).
* Cipher Block Chaining mode
extern int cbc_crypt (char *__key, char *__buf, unsigned __len,
unsigned __mode, char *__ivec) __THROW;
* Electronic Code Book mode
extern int ecb_crypt (char *__key, char *__buf, unsigned __len,
unsigned __mode) __THROW;
* Set des parity for a key.
* DES parity is odd and in the low bit of each byte
extern void des_setparity (char *__key) __THROW;