OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/rpc/rpc_des.h
* Sun RPC is a product of Sun Microsystems, Inc. and is provided for
* unrestricted use provided that this legend is included on all tape
* media and as a part of the software program in whole or part. Users
* may copy or modify Sun RPC without charge, but are not authorized
* to license or distribute it to anyone else except as part of a product or
* program developed by the user.
* SUN RPC IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE
* WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
* Sun RPC is provided with no support and without any obligation on the
* part of Sun Microsystems, Inc. to assist in its use, correction,
* modification or enhancement.
* SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE
* INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHTS, TRADE SECRETS OR ANY PATENTS BY SUN RPC
* OR ANY PART THEREOF.
* In no event will Sun Microsystems, Inc. be liable for any lost revenue
* or profits or other special, indirect and consequential damages, even if
* Sun has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
* Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* 2550 Garcia Avenue
* Mountain View, California 94043
* Generic DES driver interface
* Keep this file hardware independent!
* Copyright (c) 1986 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
#define DES_MAXLEN 65536 /* maximum # of bytes to encrypt */
#define DES_QUICKLEN 16 /* maximum # of bytes to encrypt quickly */
* parameters to ioctl call
u_char des_key; /* key (with low bit parity) */
enum desdir des_dir; /* direction */
enum desmode des_mode; /* mode */
u_char des_ivec; /* input vector */
unsigned des_len; /* number of bytes to crypt */
#define des_data UDES.UDES_data /* direct data here if quick */
#define des_buf UDES.UDES_buf /* otherwise, pointer to data */