OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/wvstreams/wvfile.h
/* -*- Mode: C++ -*-
* Worldvisions Weaver Software:
* Copyright (C) 1997-2002 Net Integration Technologies, Inc.
* A simple class to access filesystem files using WvStreams.
#define O_NONBLOCK 0
#define O_LARGEFILE 0
* WvFile implements a stream connected to a file or Unix device. We
* include no support for operations like seek(). Since files are not
* really streams, you probably do not need WvStream support for seekable
* files; just use standard C I/O functions in that case.
* WvFile is primarily useful for Unix device files, which have defined
* select() behaviour for example.
class WvFile : public WvFDStream
/** Create an empty WvFile that you'll open later with open() */
/** Create a WvFile from an existing fd. Not available in win32. */
/** Create a WvFile given options like ::open() */
WvFile(WvStringParm filename, int mode, int create_mode = 0666);
bool open(WvStringParm filename, int mode, int create_mode = 0666);
bool open(int _rwfd);
bool readable, writable;
// Force select to always return true
virtual bool pre_select(SelectInfo &si);
#endif // __WVFILE_H