OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/wvstreams/wvloopback2.h
/* -*- Mode: C++ -*-
* Worldvisions Weaver Software:
* Copyright (C) 1997-2002 Net Integration Technologies, Inc.
* A two-way WvLoopback. Uses a socketpair() to create two streams that
* allow you to read() from one everything written to the other and vice
* versa, even (especially) across a fork() call.
* s1 and s2 are changed to point at the pair of streams. There is no
* condition in which this function returns without setting s1 and s2 to
* valid non-NULL streams.
* You are responsible for doing WVRELEASE on each of the returned streams.
* In case of an error, nonfunctional streams are created and returned, and
* they have their error codes set appropriately.
* See also WvLoopback, WvBufStream.
void wvloopback2(IWvStream *&s1, IWvStream *&s2);
#endif // __WVLOOPBACK2_H