OuSob - File: /wwwroot/clipx/usr/include/wvstreams/wvwatcher.h
/* -*- Mode: C++ -*-
* Worldvisions Weaver Software:
* Copyright (C) 1997-2002 Net Integration Technologies, Inc.
* Provides support for monitoring file changes.
* The WvFileWatcher class provides support for files which sometimes
* have data appended at the end. It only polls as often as your select()
* delay, so be careful!
* The file is rewound and reopened if its inode changes or its
* length gets shorter, under the assumption that we will want to see the
* entire contents of the new file.
class WvFileWatcher : public WvFile
struct stat last_st;
bool make_ok(bool retry);
WvFileWatcher(const char *_filename, int _mode);
virtual bool isok() const;
virtual size_t uread(void *buf, size_t size);
virtual size_t uwrite(const void *buf, size_t size);
virtual bool pre_select(SelectInfo &si);
#endif // __WVWATCHER_H